Identification of the person responsible
The identification of the person in charge of the processing of the data is LLES DE L’AMISTAT CHESHIRE, PRIVATE FOUNDATION, hereinafter “THE HOUSES OF THE FRIENDSHIP”. Identification and contact information can be found in the legal notice of the web page.
Use and purpose of the data obtained
The information that can be sent to us through the different forms and emails that appear on our website are for:
- “Contact” Form: Respond to the queries and provide information requested by the interested party.
- Form “Work with us”: participate in the selection processes of LLARS DE L’AMISTAT, as well as that LLARS DE AMISTAT can communicate with the interested party to offer a job.
The data that we request is the appropriate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purposes specified above, and in no case is obliged to provide them. The mandatory response information is specified in the form itself by means of (*), and its refusal to provide them will imply not being able to handle your request. Likewise, it assures us that all the data provided are true, truthful and pertinent for the purpose for which we request them. The sending of the data implies express authorization to be incorporated into our corresponding treatments, as long as LUNS DE LA AMISTAD considers it convenient for the management of the request you request.
We inform you that your data will only be ceded in the cases legally established or for questions necessary for the management of the petition.
It is important for us to keep your personal information up to date, inform us whenever there is any change in them. Otherwise, we are not responsible for its veracity. We believe that if you do not cancel your personal data expressly from our files, you continue to be interested in joining them until the Responsible considers it appropriate and while it is appropriate for the purpose for which they were obtained.
Conservation of data
The personal data provided will be preserved, in the case of the consultations and requests until the interested party has been answered. In the case of selection processes, 1 year will be preserved.
Rights of the interested parties
Those interested have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether the Person in charge is treating the personal data that concern them, or not.
- Access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that go be picked up
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case only the Responsible will keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
The interested party may exercise their rights by writing addressed to LLARS DE L’AMISTAT, Benedetti Street, no. 60-62, 08017 Barcelona, reference “Data Protection” or by email at the following address email@example.com, reference “Data Protection”. Accompanying the application with a copy of the DNI or any other identifying document.